"I get the same old dream,
Same time ev'ry night.
Fall on the ground
And I wake up.
So I get out of bed,
!! out of bed !!
!! out of bed !!...."
1. Is your earworm only occasional or pretty much constant?
2. Are there triggers that start your earworm?
3. Can you hear more than one track simultaneously?
4. Does your earworm play you particular tracks or arrangements of whatever tune it wants to irritate you with?
5. Does your earworm have a playlist?
Or, do you not have an earworm and not understand what the heck I'm going on about?
(For extra credit, what is the cure for a month-long infestation of early Chris de Burgh?)
I don't it seems just get musical earworms. Sometimes I get speech. Yes, my very own voices in my head!
Although it could be argued that the current one—https://youtu.be/U3bVJAe8xVY—most likely counts as something close to music. It replays with Mitchell's delivery and intonation. And has been on repeat for about a fortnight.